- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
The Quad Cooker is your go-to equipment for grilling at professional temperatures of 900˚F. Its patent pending insulated design allows it to achieve much higher temperatures than a typical naturally fired home grill.
3/8” THICK CARBON STEEL GRILL TOP:
This isn’t your grandad’s wire grill top. We’ve re-engineered it for high thermal mass and a large surface area contacting your meat or veggies. This means you can actually take advantage of radiant and inductive heat as you cook, producing juicier meats and more delicious Maillard compounds.
- Quad Cooker
- Deluxe wide-grate carbon steel 18″ grill surface
- Limited three-year warranty
- Grill Surface Temperature: Normal operating range 800-950 Degrees F
(depending on fuel type – briquettes, lump charcoal, wood – and quality)
- Heat-up time: 5 minutes from adding lit charcoal
- Grill Size: 18″ diameter
- Grill Material: Laser-cut 3/8″ carbon steel with high conductive properties
- Block Material: Cured foam concrete with high insulating properties
- Overall Dimensions: 23″ x 23″ x 7″ (including stainless steel frame)
- Total Weight: 60 lbs.
Quad Cooker is proudly made in USA.